Terms & condition
Undoubtedly, no organization can prosper without the strategy of adhering to certain rules and regulations. It is an observed fact that obliging the terms and conditions of particular standard results in the flourishing of a business.
Hence, Creative Web Standards also coheres to the following terms and conditions for a positive outlook and professional stance:
* Firstly, Creative Web Standards will neither reveal your personal data with any intruding organization nor will your email address be used as for unprompted purposes on web. Any related email sent to you by Creative Web Standards will be in specific to your required task or business.
* Secondly, the prescribed information on this website is labeled “as is” in order to depict that Creative Web Standards don’t owe any liability to the sustainability of these websites claims and representations. However, Creative Web Standards does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer will be affected by such menace.
* Indeed, the significant purpose of Creative Web Standards is to provide efficient service to its clients that basically include Logo Designs, Web Designs, Animation, Web Development, Digital Marketing, and Brand Development/Promotion for them according to their predilections.
* On the contrary, our employment of IP address to analyze and administer the user’s actions and their respective demographic information for developing projects will not be used for any other purpose nor disclosed to those organizations which are intruder to your project without your consent.
* Undoubtedly, Creative Web Standards grants publication fees to clients for developing their applications, therefore, we tend to use our own name on “App Store”, “Google Play” etc. If the client is interested to publish their own name instead of Creative Web Standards then they have to procure publication account and respective license in order to highlight proper commendation to Creative Web Standards for issuing Mobile Application with client’s name. Moreover, regarding the nature of the project, Creative Web Standards has the right to charge an extra amount for publishing such application with Client’s name as required.
* As a matter of fact, the Agreements bonding Creative Web Standards to our clients will terminate as soon as the clients and active participants default in any material obligation owed to another interested party. In such case, an Agreement may be terminated if the default is not cured following at least forty-five (45) days written a notice to the defaulting party. In addition, the chances of contract termination can also occur if the either of the two parties is bankrupt. As a result, proceedings are instituted against a party and the proceeding is not dismissed within forty-five (45) days after commencement. Besides, if payment of a project is not received by Creative Web Standards within ten days of its completion then such a deal is considered as void and ultimately terminated. However, even after termination, the personal data of the defaulted party will not be disclosed.
* Moreover, following the cessation of the defaulted party upon the request of the involving client all the personal information will be handed over to them without flaw and any amount of money which constitutes payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded upon Creative Web Standards’ sole circumspection.
* Assertively, Creative Web Standards agrees that the Digital & Web Marketing Services is “work for hire” within business scope and that the Logo Designs, Web Designs, Animation, Web Development, Digital Marketing, and Brand Development/Promotion shall be the sole property of the Client. Hence, all the developed software, web designs and digital web services shall have full attention of copyrights for the clients.
* Succinctly, any required changes requested by the clients to Creative Web Standards will be given empirical priority with no additional expense or any late delivery to our clients. Unless the alterations requested by the clients are causing the delay in delivery then additional cost will be required. In such case the client in its discretion can elect either to withdraw its proposed change or require Creative Web Standards to deliver the Logo Designs, Web Designs, Animation, Web Development, Digital Marketing, and Brand Development/Promotion with the proposed changes and subject to the delay and/or additional expense Yet, he said change is not affecting the on-going project phase, then such a change in specifications will be entertained only after the completion of the phase, the software will be then into.
* Certainly, Creative Web Standards works as an independent contractor with regards to its services to its clients, hence, neither the company Creative Web Standards nor its employees, contractors; engineers will be considered as the agents of clients. Likewise, clients are not responsible for the actions of either company Creative Web Standards or its employees under any circumstances.
* Even Creative Web Standards is ready to provide the clients with training consultations with respect to use of the Logo Designs, Web Designs, Animation, Web Development, Digital Marketing, and Brand Development/Promotion if required by the clients with no additional cost. However, the training session shall take place at such location and time which is feasible for both parties. Upon the expiration of the Training Period and following Client’s request, Creative Web Standards will provide any support services necessary to ensure Client’s continued use of the Logo Designs, Web Designs, Animation, Web Development, Digital Marketing, and Brand Development/Promotion. Such services will be performed on a time and material basis at our Agency then-current hourly rates for such services.
* Succinctly, any required changes requested by the clients to Creative Web Standards will be given firsthand priority with no additional expense or any late delivery to our clients. Unless the alterations requested by the clients are causing the delay in delivery then additional cost will be required. In such case, the client in its discretion can elect either to withdraw its proposed change or require to Creative Web Standards deliver the Logo Designs, Web Designs, Animation, Web Development, Digital Marketing, and Brand Development/Promotion with the proposed change and subject to the delay and/or additional expense.
* In addition, we have several different modes of communication to answer your queries. You may contact us by calling us on our toll-free number or by emailing us at email@example.com. These and other contact information can be found on the Contact Us link on our website.
* Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.