Henri Matisse stated that: “Creativity takes courage.”
* Moreover, all the accumulated data from your reliable resources including passively collected data from technology items will remain concealed and will not be used for marketing purposes of our agency without your consent.
* In addition, we prioritize our tasks specifically designed in accordance to our clients demands, however, the directions related to one clients’ Web Designs, Animation, Web Development, Digital Marketing, Brand Development/Promotion will not be disclosed to other organizations working with us.
* Consistently, in acquiescence with the Non-Disclosure Agreement, Creative Web Standards deposits all the information, related your custom mobile application or website development process strictly confidential. Creative Web Standards accedes to produce its all endeavors to retain to the Confidential Information from revelation to any person other than the respective Client’s employees, consultants and contractors having a need for disclosure in connection with Creative Web Standards authorized use of the Confidential Information. Furthermore, Creative Web Standards also avoids the Confidential Information from leaking into the public domain or into the possession of unauthorized persons. Therefore, we kindly request our clients to keep such information as confidential and limit disclosure to any officers, employees, third party agents or individuals who are not directly connected to their project.
* On the contrary, Creative Web Standards will have no responsibility if the divulgence of your personal data might become irrevocable due to some wrongful deed of third party before Creative Web Standards acquired your data or the legal commands of government agency to broadcast it for some appropriate reasons.
* Likewise, Creative Web Standards acknowledges that all Confidential Information shall remain the property of the Client who supplied it and that the Client may use such Confidential Information for any purpose without obligation to Creative Web Standards. Hence, no information shall be elucidated as implying any transfer of rights to Creative Web Standards in the Confidential Information or any other intellectual property relating to the Confidential Information. This might result in the constrained relationship between our company and the clients.
* Moreover, our official site of Creative Web Standards also directs links to other Web sites as well. But their privacy practices may vary from that of ours. Hence, if you think to submit personal information to any of those sites so your information will be governed by their privacy statements and not ours. Consequently, we guide you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit before proceeding.
* As a matter of fact, we aim to protect and conceal all your personal data in order to create your trust and credibility within us, however, it is undeniable that our efforts cannot be flawless or error free. For instance, in particular, e-mail sent to or from this Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
* Certainly, at any time after registering you opt to quite from receiving directions from us then do send us a request specifying your new choice. Please contact us as specified below.